WHAT IS PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATION?
Psychological assessment emphasizes the use of systematic measurement techniques to evaluate work-related capabilities, skills, and attitudes. In making decisions regarding hiring, developing, or promoting individuals, supervisors and human resource professionals are called upon to make judgements based on a solid base of data. We specialize in preparing organizations to meet the challenges of today's corporate environment.
Overall, most clients report that the principal benefit from the evaluation procedure is a partnership that develops between them and the psychologist with whom they work. They are also able to gain, from the psychologist, knowledge about their organization.
THE BENEFITS OF EVALUATION
- Information from assessment can be used for team building, leadership, and other training programs
- Develops programs that incorporate a comprehensive evaluation process which results in greater thoroughness and consistency in opportunities offered to staff at various levels
- Planning and strategic thinking of the organization is incorporated into recruitment and hiring
- Plans for the future can be based on solid assessment
- Provides a straight-forward and affirmative path to self-understanding
- Builds understanding of organizational norms and culture
- 360 feedback can be utilized for management development
- Clarifies the fit between a person and a job
- Improves motivation and commitment
- Reduces turnover in your company
- Provides feedback to managers
- Is guided by ethical principles
- Individualized Developmental Program for Managers
- Evaluation of Performance Problems
- Retirement-Leisure Assessment
Copyright © 2019 Psychological Network, Inc. All rights reserved.
Maintained by LBSCG